Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 84

Thread: I just put my camo on.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Groundhog's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woodchuck, come in woodchuck. Intelligence report needed. Does the carpet match her drapes, I repeat, does the carpet match her drapes.

    Oot.

    ------------------

  2. #12
    Inactive Member DC Smackmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Groundhog

    My intelligence is very limited. I've been able to only establish that she just took her garbage out and that it is a skosh chilly forums

    Woodchuck moving in to recon Garbage for any items deemed "arousing".

    bravo delta niner

    OUT.



    ------------------

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Groundhog's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I suggest this as the Varmint Squad official logo:

    boobs



    ------------------

  4. #14
    Inactive Member DC Smackmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn G-hog...when I get outta the bush, first thing I'm doin' is gettin' a peice of some of that fine kentucky field mouse poon!

    That bitch is hot for Woodchuck.

    Any chance of gettin her over here on a USO visit?

    ------------------

  5. #15
    Snake In The Grass
    Guest Snake In The Grass's Avatar

    Post

    Snake In The Grass now has a woody.

    ------------------

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DC Smackmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh fukk!

    Just realized I blew my cover!

    I'm gonna have to disappear for a bit commrades. Need to develop new alias.


    ------------------

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Big Beaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *whew*

    my covert training almost failed me.




    ------------------

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Gray Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gray Squirrel to Varmit Squad.....over
    Come in Varmit Squad...

    Varmit Squad mission accomplished..A confirmation on the Shrub on Fire..over

    Have injested large quantities of Colorado Spring Water, and the Fish is out of the Water.. I repeat..The Fish is Out of the Water!!

    Over...

    ------------------

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Gray Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DC Smackmaster:
    Groundhog

    My intelligence is very limited.

    OUT.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Gray Squirrel to Big Beaver..
    Come in Big Beaver... Over...

    This statement is not a good Idea in the Field of Battle... Over...

    Risking all...Over

    Prepare for Pile on...
    I repeat...
    Prepare for Pile on...Over!!



    ------------------

  10. #20
    Inactive Member swamp rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    swamp rat to varmint squad...I've taken my position near the waterfront. That is confirmed Gray Squirrel; the fish is out of the water.

    btw...in previous ops, my code name was nazi mod. Over.


    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •